Monday, January 19, 2009

No Line On The Horizon
Hear their 1st single release for the album..."Get On Your Boots"!!

Go to:
http://goyb.u2.com/?utm_source=Publicaster&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EMLU2COS_20090119_single_annoumcement_GetOnYourBoots

Here's the full tracklisting:

1. No Line On The Horizon
2. Magnificent
3. Moment of Surrender
4. Unknown Caller
5. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
6. Get On Your Boots
7. Stand Up Comedy
8. Fez - Being Born
9. White As Snow
10. Breathe
11. Cedars Of Lebanon

3 comments:

Cami said...

I think it's an AWESOME song. I wish they'd put it on Rock Band so I can play along. Janey liked it too and danced around quite a bit.

SO, what version of the CD are you getting? CD and book? CD and DVD? Just CD? WHat?

Can't wait can't wait can't WAIT!!!

Cami said...

Oh, and I thought it sounded a lot like later Beatles.

Carolyn said...

I totally thought it had a Beatles sound to it too... It was quite catchy but I didn't instantly LOVE it...I am excited about the rest of the album!